Why buy your storage bins from Wheelco?
Wheelco’s been supplying New Zealand with a range of handling solutions for more than 25 years. Our commitment to both supporting each customer to get the right product and a dedication to only supplying the best has cemented our reputation in the market. If you’re looking for a provider that prioritises fulfilling and delivering orders as quickly as possible, choose Wheelco.
Industries that use our storage bins
Our storage bins are popular in hundreds of different business types. Commonly found in environments where a high volume and variety of small parts need to be managed, Wheelco’s storage bins are the choice of many. Typical uses for these storage bins include small automotive parts, electronics management, screws, nail and bolts, individual parts for assembly and other workshop-based applications.
Wheelco storage bin customers include factories, automotive, engineering, supermarkets, electronics, trades, food and beverage, and retail.
Tips for choosing the right bin
We supply a range of sizes to give you more control over the configuration of your parts area. There’s a few considerations to make.
- Determine how much shelf space you’ve got at your disposal - you can refer to our product measurements to work out if you’ve got enough space.
- Assess how many different parts you have and how much on-hand quantities your team needs.
- Work out the size of each part.
- These factors together will help determine what size and how many storage bins to choose.
- If you’ve got multiple shelves, you might consider dedicating each one to a specific bin size.
- Make sure that not only the width of your shelf will accommodate the number of bins, but the depth comfortable supports these too.
Bins of the same size are stackable, which is another great option for managing numerous different parts in a smaller wallspace. This is a popular choice for inside workshops or trade vans, allowing quick access to each part - and reordering if required.
Quality material and manufacture
Each storage bin we sell is manufactured from moulded polypropylene - designed to withstand use for many years to come. Poor quality bins can crack or break which can cause spills into other bins. Our bins are made to last, even in the most rough and ready of workshops. They’re also available in different colours which helps offer more choice for customer-facing storage displays.
Need more help?
If you need assistance before purchasing your storage bins, we’re here to help. The team can offer some advice or source the storage solution you need.